Hi Nanny and G-dad! (wow, that's bright) :) :) :)
Tomorrow is out talent show for choir. I can't believe it's already here. I mean, it's not THAT big, but time just flies, don't ya think? We have been working really hard. I'll post tomorrow to tell you how it went. :)
On Wednesday, Johnny, Henry, Mom and I are leaving 4 Birmingham for our debate and speech tournament. I have to memorize TWO (Kinda) Speeches before The end of Wednesday!!!! AHHHH!!! Yeah, I know, kinda stressful, right? You guys have the easy part. All you have to do is watch fun speeches and make a bunch of circles on your judging sheets, then rank that person: 1-5th and below. :)
Giving speeches is fun, though. :) I gotta go memorize a 10 minute speech!!! Love you!!!
Love, Amy (who has to memorize TOO many things.) :) :) :) :) XOXOXOXOXOX
No comments:
Post a Comment