Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Title

Dear Nanny and G-Dad,

On Saturday was Winter Jam, and I went (If you aren't familiar with Winter Jam, it's the biggest Christian concert in America). It was my first concert so it was extra special. I went with my youth group, but not all the kids went. I think I was the oldest middle schooler there and then there were my friends Ava, Kylie, Amber, and Christina. We waited around for a long time, I think at least 4 hours, snacking on donuts and wishing the line for Starbucks wasn't so long. And finally, they opened the doors and we were almost in, and then, and then... THEY CLOSED THE DOORS ON US! So half our group was in and half of it wasn't. And then some lady said we couldn't bring bags in and everyone started freaking out... But she didn't get her facts straight because they let me take my bag in. Anyway, we got up to the highest seats possible and sat behind the stage. And let me tell you, 15,000 people praising God in one building is amazing. It blows your mind. The only thing I didn't like was I lost half of my hearing, but I don't care, it was worth it. One of the bands was really loud (heavy metal loud) and I couldn't hear a word they were saying so I sat down and played Temple Run on my iPod. TobyMac was there too, he played about 8 songs at the end. And then we got back in the vans and started heading home. Trying to sleep in a car with three 6th graders is hard. They just couldn't stop talking about school. I didn't go to bed till midnight and I'm still trying to catch up on sleep.

So, I've been thinking a lot about what I want to be when I grow up, and at first I wanted to start as a actress, then become a writer, then a marine biologist, and finally, own a coffee shop/book store and retire. Now I'm thinking I should write a book, produce and direct the movie, star in it (because no one can be Princess Cleostella like I can. Who know's her better than me?), after the series is done I go back to college and get my degree in Marine Biology, then I move to an unknown island off the coast of Australia and study the reefs there, and finally, move back to the States and own a coffee shop/book store/publishing company called Golden Unicorn. Yup, that's exactly what I'm going to do when I grow up and yes, I know, it doesn't sound like a reliable plan. Mom says I should just be a Marine Biologist, but what's the fun of just one job?

I have to go study. Oh, and G-Dad, I forgot to tell you, I got an A on my science test. The one before that was an F. 

Love, Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment