Thursday, February 14, 2013

Some Daddy Daughter Fun

Dear Mom and Dad,
This past Saturday evening, Pat and the girls attended our American Heritage Girls Daddy Daughter Date Night.  I thought that you would enjoy some of the fun photos.  We got a photo of each Father with daughter(s) as they came in the door.  I was the photographer!

Proud Daddy with Girls


We provided some munchies for them to eat while they filled out "love notes" for each other that would be given to them later to take home.  Unfortunately, too many mom's brought sweets and we didn't have enough "meat".  Dad's like substance.  Not sweets.


Writing Love Notes to each other

Too many sweets!
Afterward we played a few games.  The Dad's had to guess which hands belonged to their daughter.  Pat guessed Chloe's, but didn't get Kaylee's.  In his defense, I didn't guess Kaylee's either!  And I know my girls hands too.  After the hand game, the girls had a chance to plant new "hair" on their dad's heads. 
"Hmmm, they all look so similar...."

Dad sees Chloe's fingers!  "I recognize that hand!"

Chloe and Kaylee getting Dad's head ready for new "hair".
Kaylee, having a little too much fun throwing cheeto's at her daddy's head!

These Dad's were such great sports.

Dad with his Cheeto Hair-do.
It was a fun evening for both girls and Dad.  Now you know what we were up to on Saturday Night.  What did you do?

Love and miss you much.  Love, Kathee

No comments:

Post a Comment