Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Update on Amy's Life

Hey Nanny & G-dad,

Henry, John, Mom, and I went to Memphis, TN for a speech & debate tournament. Unfortunately, none of us advanced. :(  It was super fun, though!! I met a bunch of people. :) 

I was looking at Paris's forecast and it looks like it is going to snow! Well, you're not really in Paris. AND you are probably sick of snow. :) Of course, I would LOVE to have some snow in Auburn! Totally!!

Our talent show for choir is coming up. My friends, Emma R., Margot T., Clara J., and I are doing the song from "White Christmas" called: "Sisters"  I don't know if you have ever heard of that. :) I'm also doing three more acts, but I'm not going to name them for you. :) :) :) :) 

I better go and get some more school done. Hope you have a great Valentines Day!!!

Love, Amy Gue

No comments:

Post a Comment