Wednesday, January 16, 2013

'Ello!

Guess I'm the second grandchild to post. I was hoping to be the first. That would be really exciting.

Well... What should I write about... Um...

Cotillion was fun. I kept tripping on my dress, especially during the Cha-Cha, but I maintained proper posture the whole time (you should be very proud Nanny, I didn't slouch... Much). And I got nominated for two dances (Foxtrot and the Cha-Cha) and like I said, I won the Best Girl Foxtrot Dancer (and it's all because of all the training I got dancing with you guys!). I feel bad for my partner, because he REALLY wanted to win. But oh well, there's another ball. It's amazing how proud parents are of their children. The parents of one of the boys I danced with came over and his dad said, "Oh, you're very pretty! Jack caught a good one!" and I was thinking, "I'm not his girlfriend, and we're not going to get married". Then they snapped a million pictures. It was sort of funny, and Jack was really embarrassed. He was nice. We talked about homeschoolers, because he didn't really know how our life styles were like. I was used to it, and then he asked the biggest question I get... Wait for it... "Why are you homeschooled?" Um, why am I homeschooled? Because... I just am. But I said something like, "Because my parents thought it would be better for me. Do you like pizza?" It was awkward. And then I asked him, "Why are you private schooled?" He didn't have an answer.

I think Kaylee put something about what we're doing in gymnastics class. James Bond. I'm really excited. We have to wear all black and I'm going to shoot some people in the audience and then cartwheel of the stage (Shoot with a finger gun, not a real gun. They'd probably kick me out of H.O.M.E.).


This is a picture I took for photography class. I took over 30 pictures, but only chose half of them. This is my favorite out of all of them though. That's my new bike. It's so cool, and it's name is Clairmont. 

I think I put enough for one day, I'll post later. Maybe next week, I don't want to hog the blog!

I LOVE YOU BOTH!

Love, Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment